Background

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring

Happy first day of spring! It was in the high 40's today and sunny. There is still quite a bit of snow on the ground but it's melting fast. 

 I'm scheduled to pick up The Looney on April 4th. If the snow in my driveway isn't gone I'm not sure where I'm going to park her. Unfortunately it won't be nice enough to take her out any time soon.

I've been crocheting up a storm. I'm working on an afghan and only have three rows left before I can start the border. I'm so excited to get it finished up. It's been a fun little project!


 I also have this beauty that I started over a year ago and never finished. I promised myself that I would finish this one before moving on to something new. 



Additionally, I'm working on finishing up the pillows for The Looney. My daughter and I are still working on the dollhouses. I have a few other projects in the works too, all have been blogged about. I probably have as many unfinished projects as I have finished ones. Sometimes I just get inspired to start on something new and the current project gets tossed aside.... I'm sure a lot of you can relate!

I hope everybody enjoyed their first day of Spring. I'm looking forward to the warmer days ahead. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring to you too!! Our weather is about same, I'm anxious to start planting some flowers and for warmer days ahead too! Your crochet blanket is turning out beautiful!! Love the colors and pattern! So pretty!! :) Have a wonderful weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete