Background

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More goodies for The Looney


What is one to do in April when the snow is flying? Finish up an embroidery project for The Looney, that's what. This will be the center of a wall hanging quilt. I saw this pattern on Pinterest and ordered it from The The Floss Box.


I'm using the Moda Marmalade fabric by Bonnie & Camille. I love the vintage look of this line.

I'm hoping to wrap up all these project soon. I"ll post pic's when they are finished. 

"Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful" -Hazrat Inayat Khan


3 comments:

  1. Its more cute every time I see it! More close up pictures when its all finished. You need to be able to show off the detail more!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am your new follower, I found you through your sisters lovely blog! I love it! The color choices are right up my alley! I think I need to buy that pattern :) I also love how you looks like you are using it in a bunting on your sisters page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embroidery!! Happy to be your newest follower!! Have a wonderful and crafty weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete